We are attempting to create a blog that can show our baby throughout our pregnancy and beyond, and share our other moments with you. We hope that you will enjoy the pictures that we post and can enjoy this pregnancy with us. These pictures are from 5 weeks, 10 weeks, 14 weeks and lastly 18 weeks.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Baby Krooswyk Week 18
We are attempting to create a blog that can show our baby throughout our pregnancy and beyond, and share our other moments with you. We hope that you will enjoy the pictures that we post and can enjoy this pregnancy with us. These pictures are from 5 weeks, 10 weeks, 14 weeks and lastly 18 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Laura! Love the blog! The baby's room looks great and so do you. I'm glad you guys are posting pics so I can be a part of this new adventure in your life...way more exciting than TPing & chicken weather vanes (so I've heard). I'm so so very happy for you both.
Post a Comment