Today we saw the doctor again for the baby. For those who don't know, when we had the ultrasound at 18 weeks they told us that the left renal pelvis area was elevated. It was not until today that we finally heard what that means. The doctor explained today that the tube that is going to the kidney is wider than it should be. We asked if there was anything that they would do and she said that if it came back the same way we would go for another opinion "up north". It does not seem like it is something that we should worry about, but hopefully everything will come back "normal" on the next ultrasound. I will be scheduling it for hopefully next Friday. So, we will continue to pray that everything is all right at the next ultrasound.
On a positive note, the diabetes test came back normal, which I am super happy about. They also could hear the heartbeat very easily which is good. Tim was very happy to hear it in person this time. The baby continues to kick like crazy too. Somebody at work actually saw my shirt moving from the baby kicking. Thanks so much for reading the blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your aunt is doing better. Glad to hear that your glucose test came back good. I'll be praying that your next u/s shows that the baby is developing with no signs for concern. Lyn Mulder
Post a Comment