Thursday, February 26, 2009

Been busy

We have been pretty busy around here lately! I have been very busy looking for great coupons on-line and looking for freebies. I have found over the last couple of days to look for restaurants that we enjoy going to and signing on with their e-clubs and I have gotten some great discounts or free meals.

For example, I registered with Old Country Buffet and was able to get a free buffet meal with a purchase of a buffet meal.

Lone Star Steakhouse sent me a free appetizer with the purchase of an entree

Baker's Square sent me a free entree with the purchase of an adult entree and two beverages.

Mimi's Cafe will send you a coupon for a free breakfast entree

Unfortunately I signed up for too many of these at the same time and won't be able to use all of them, but hopefully I can register for some more in a month or so!!

3 comments:

jodes said...

You might find this site helpful. http://www.mummydeals.org/

Laura said...

I actually found that site about a month ago and just posted on there--she's from IN right? I have been finding all kinds of fun freebies!!

jodes said...

Yah, she was old friend of mine.