How adorable! He's getting so big and what a beautiful smile!
Thanks! He is getting so big and really wants to see his Aunt Jo sometime :)I did leave you a message the other day too, not sure if you got it!
I would love to see Josiah and you both. Unfortunately we're on travel restriction at work so I'll have to take some time off to come see you all. No, I didn't get your message. :( I'll send you an email. Take care...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How adorable! He's getting so big and what a beautiful smile!
Thanks! He is getting so big and really wants to see his Aunt Jo sometime :)
I did leave you a message the other day too, not sure if you got it!
I would love to see Josiah and you both. Unfortunately we're on travel restriction at work so I'll have to take some time off to come see you all. No, I didn't get your message. :( I'll send you an email. Take care...
Post a Comment