Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking forward...

Today we were talking about the many things that we were looking forward to in 2009. Here are a few of my favorites:
  • Our second wedding anniversary in January
  • The birth of my niece in February--we are super excited!!
  • I am looking forward to starting an on-line Beth Moore bible study that Tim bought me for Christmas. (It's too far to go to Orland--so hopefully this will help)
  • I am looking into being a Crossroads Bible volunteer and reviewing Bible lessons from people who are incarcerated.
  • I am thinking about going to lap time at our local library as a way to get out of the house and connect to other mothers.
  • Looking forward to Josiah's 1st birthday in June!!
  • I'm sure that there will be many other exciting things that will happen in the coming year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
Some pretty exciting things to look forward to in the New Year!! The Beth Moore on-line study sounds great. I so enjoy her! (I looked into that myself before I found the one at church).
Being a Crossroad Bible Instructor is very rewarding.
Happy New Year!!! Lyn

Laura said...

Hi Lyn,
Happy New Year to you too!!
I love Beth Moore--so I am so excited to be able to do it on-line at least!! My grandma really involves the CBI thing and I am looking forward to being able to use some of my time to benefit someone else :) I miss that stuff!!