Monday, December 15, 2008

Marathon Love

We watched this television show on Discovery last night that was called Marathon Love. The couple live in Tinley Park and just have an incredible story of love. Tim actually thinks that he saw them running in his neighborhood when he lived in the condo with Kevin. I found their website if you would like to read more

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is Jamie from "Marathon Love." If Tim lived in the condos on 168th PLace or 169th Street by Grissom Middle School, he DID see us. We live on 167th Place two blocks away and that is our regular running course. Glad to hear you enjoyed the show.

Laura said...

Hey--I actually worked with a family from church whose daughter had a tbi and I saw her so much in Lynn right after the accident. I think that your story of faith and love was incredible. Not every guy would continue to care for a fiance with a debilitating illness--thankfully God put you with her for a reason. I think that you are both heroes! We are just so thankful that she has done so well after such a serious accident and that she can be surrounded by people who love her so much. Thanks for telling your story!!

Laura said...

Actually he lived in the condos on 82nd & 169th!!

Anonymous said...

For those who missed it the first time, "Marathon Love" will be repeated on Valentine's Day at 8PM Eastern and Pacific/7 Central.