Today my friend Jo stopped by to see me. It was super awesome to see her since I have not been able to see her since our wedding. She lives all the way in Nebraska but was in town for a short time for a business trip so we were able to hang out for a little while which was fun. It was too bad that she was not able to see the baby yet, but next time she can see him or her.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
JO
Today my friend Jo stopped by to see me. It was super awesome to see her since I have not been able to see her since our wedding. She lives all the way in Nebraska but was in town for a short time for a business trip so we were able to hang out for a little while which was fun. It was too bad that she was not able to see the baby yet, but next time she can see him or her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was hoping when I got back from vacation there would be some new pics of a baby...we are thinking about you and realize the baby will come and enjoy the quiet time while you can!
Laura--it was great to see you too! I'm so glad I got a chance to stop by. I can't wait to see the pictures of your new little bundle of joy.
CONGRATS on the Little One!!! :o)
Post a Comment