On Friday, my work threw a surprise baby shower for me. I figured that something was happening as most of my friends were missing for most of the morning. I walked into the room and they all yelled surprise. One of my friends, Heather, kept apologizing because she knows that I do not like surprise parties. Later, my mom and Tim showed up. It was a very nice party and was a nice way to end my time at St. Coletta's. We were very blessed by all of the presents that we received. Here are some pictures:
Sunday, June 15, 2008
SURPRISE!!
On Friday, my work threw a surprise baby shower for me. I figured that something was happening as most of my friends were missing for most of the morning. I walked into the room and they all yelled surprise. One of my friends, Heather, kept apologizing because she knows that I do not like surprise parties. Later, my mom and Tim showed up. It was a very nice party and was a nice way to end my time at St. Coletta's. We were very blessed by all of the presents that we received. Here are some pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWW! How sweet! That was a great last day, don't ya think?
Post a Comment