Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Miscellaneous Mutterings

It's been a pretty crazy week. I have not been feeling well-a case of sinusitis-which is kind of a bummer because it is my last week of work. So, I haven't felt very well while I was there. Tomorrow I go to the doctor again (37 weeks!!) Then, Friday is my last day at St. Coletta's. It seems so unreal that I will be leaving there. Very strange. I've had to say good-bye to some of the people already because they won't be there on Friday. I received two cards in the mail from one of my people which was super cute and then I received another card and present from someone who will not be there on Friday. It is a super nice blanket with silky edge to it--here's the picture



It will definitely be hard on Friday to say good-bye to the people that I have been working alongside for the last 3 years. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Lyn

jodes said...

Good luck tomorrow with your good-byes. They can be really hard. Will you be going back to work though when you have the baby? Or are you quitting for good??

Carol said...

Hope you had a great last day, Laura! Will I see you at the pool next week? ;)