Then, I went over to hang out with Lisa and Austin. He is getting to be quite the busy guy--rolling all over the place. Here is a picture of him from last week:
Friday, May 2, 2008
Busy Day-Part II
After lunch, I headed back to Bourbonnais to go to the doctor again. The doctor said that everything is going well. I will go back for 2 more--2 week ultrasounds and then I will begin going every week. I'm hoping to have my favorite doctor again in 4 weeks.
Then, I went over to hang out with Lisa and Austin. He is getting to be quite the busy guy--rolling all over the place. Here is a picture of him from last week:
Then, I went over to hang out with Lisa and Austin. He is getting to be quite the busy guy--rolling all over the place. Here is a picture of him from last week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment