Here's a picture of the house:
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
FIRE!!
Today I arrived home to all kinds of emergency vehicles blocking the only entrance to our subdivision. The police officer directed me where to park and then I saw that one of the new houses that they are building was charred and completely blackened. The field manager told me that I needed to check our house's siding to ensure that there was no damage. I realized when I arrived home that we did not have power, either (which we did not get back until 8:45). The rumor as of right now is that one of the construction people threw a cigarette and it set the place on fire. There are 5-6 houses that were affected by the fire. We're not sure if ours was affected or not because all of the siding on the houses looks bubbled, but we're going to have it checked out just in case. We are very thankful that no one was hurt, but we feel so bad for all of the houses that were affected.
Here's a picture of the house:
Here's a picture of the house:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank God you guys are ok! Also that no one else was hurt. Those are pretty burnt. :(
Post a Comment