Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dinner by Design with Carol

Carol making some good food!!

Me with my MEAT!!


Tonight I went to Dinner by Design with Carol. We had a great time making meals for the future. I will probably save them until the baby comes. It was very easy and hopefully the food will taste very good. Here are a couple of pictures from our adventure!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea of making some meals before Baby arrives! That's something I learned AFTER Johanna was born and then Owen surprised us by coming 6 wks early. BUT if we have a 3rd, I will make some meals ahead. :) Sorry to hear about your fall. So glad to hear that Baby is ok and that your elbow AND ANKLE are ok. That could have been an interesting next month for you. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Lyn

Carol said...

What fun!!! I'm sure Tim (aka Dan) will love all the meals. I can't believe I said that!!! We should do it again sometime!!! love ya!